look what i found sex tube

On Top 1 Fight Overview
  • The atmosphere was electric as On Top promotions put on their maiden professional fight card in the Kerrydale suite at Parkhead last night. The promotion certainly started as they mean to go on with a stacked card with talented professional fighters from across Europe and here in Britain.

    The event was headlined by Glasgow’s own James Doolan who took on the experienced Michal Hamrsmid in a bantamweight match-up. After a cagey start both men started to loosen up and exchange, Doolan caught the Czech with a knee that cut him above his eye. Hamrsmid managed to his opponent down and work his ground and pound, the Scot battled back with elbows from the bottom as the round drew to a close both men were doing damage from their respective positions.
    In the second round the home favourite used his reach advantage to control the stand up before being taken down again, Doolan replied with an armbar attempt but Hamrmid showed good submission defence and continued to control the fight from the top position.

    In third and final round the crowd roared to encourage both fighters to go for the finish. Doolan looked for the knock out and almost had it as he staggered Hamrsmid with a flurry of strikes before the veteran slammed him into side control. An omoplata attempt from Doolan saw Hamrsmid end up back in his guard and the round ended just as the first; both men striking from guard. The fight was left in the hands of the judges.

    Although Hamrsmid controlled Doolan on the ground from top position for large portions of the fight Doolan was constantly active from his back looking for submissions and sweeps and controlled the striking game. The judges rendered their decisions; 30-27 Doolan, 29-28 Hamrsmid, 29-29 resulting in a majority draw which both fighters seems disappointed with.
    In the preceding bout David Galbraith took on Robert Whiteford in the featherweight division. From the outset both men were throwing punches and kicks high and low, exchanging several flurries. Whiteford decided to take the fight to the ground when he threw punches from side control to see the round out.

    Realising the success he had on the ground after early exchanges Whiteford scored another takedown in Galbraith’s guard. From his opponents guard the unbeaten Whiteford postured up and landed some lethal ground and pound resulting in a KO at 1:27secs on the Second round. The punches landed clean on Galbraith’s jaw that he had to be carried out of the cage.

    Two Britain’s hottest prospects Scott Ward and Ryan Scope met in the welterweight division. Both men were coming into this fight with impressive win streaks and were both determined to keep their impressive form intact. Before the fight former UFC fighter and MMA veteran Ian ‘The Machine’ Freeman predicted a second round stoppage for Scope and his prediction was entirely correct. The first round was a fairly even affair with both men picking their strikes wisely. Ward and Scope both scored takedowns but the Englishman managed to mount his opponent and finish the round with some damaging ground and pound.

    Both men have finished most of their opponent in the first round so round two was fairly unfamiliar territory for both fighters. In round 2 Scope came flying out the traps slamming the Dinky Ninja representative into side control before taking the mount position and eventually taking his back and pounding him out for the TKO at 1:35 of round two.
    In the heaviest match on the card at a catch weight of 89kilos Allan Love took on John Gillies. Love was looking to bounce back from back to back losses and did so in impressive style. Love scored a takedown into side control where he went from crucifix to mount and submitted his opponent with an armbar 1:55 in round one.

    Brazilian Marcos Nardini took on Frenchman Oliver Pastor in an uneventful match in the featherweight division. The BJJ black belt took Pastor down and controlled him in each round to win a 30-27 unanimous decision.

    It was an all-English affair in the lightweight division as UCMMA favourite Scott Jansen took on an experienced Nathan Thompson. In the changing rooms before the fight Jansen promised a first round finish and he did not disappoint. In a fight that many thought would be a striking match mainly took place on the ground, both fighters managed to obtain the mount position but it was Jansen who managed to posture up and force his opponent to tap to strikes at 2:42 in the first round.
    In a catch weight bout at 160 pounds Gary Ward, brother of Scott Ward who also appeared on the card made his bro debut against Graham Armstrong. In the first round Ward came out strong knocking him opponent to the ground with a leg kick and again with a right cross. Armstrong got back to his feet and managed to take the debutant to the ground and control him for the rest of the round. The next two rounds were much the same as the end of the first round, Armstrong continued to take Ward to the ground and control him to take the unanimous judge’s decision; 29-28, 29-27, 29-27.

    Former British Muay Thai champion Sean Wright took on Kyle Cassidy who took this, his first professional fight on 24 hours’ notice. Wright was getting the better of the stand-up early in the round before the fighters clinched up and exchanged elbows and knees. Wright then took his opponent to the mat and pounded him from the mount position to force the stoppage at 3.44 of the first round.

    The first fight of the night was a B class pro rules fight at 63 kilograms; both fighters were making their professional debuts in this match. Darren Gilchrist fought Peter Smith in bout that lasted just 22 seconds. Gilchrist came out swinging and backed his opponent up against the cage where he used the clinch to land kneed before applying the guillotine choke which forced his opponent to tap out.

    Article By Darren Joliny

    March 1st, 2011 | admin | Comments Off |

About The Author

Mayowa Ojo

Comments are closed.